Donna Savattere Wiki | Dan Marino Affair | Wife Claire Marino
Miami Dolphins football player Dan Marino confessed to having an affair 8 years ago with another women who actually became pregnant. He announced this on his 28th anniversary with his wife Claire. They have six children during their marriage and he has one with his mistress. He allegedly paid this woman millions over the past 8 years to keep things quiet.
1. Donna was a production assistant at CBS Sports in their Manhattan studio in 2005 (the time of her affair with Dan).
2. Donna lives in New York, New York. She and her family dividing their time between the Hamptons and Manhattan.
3. Donna has two children: Chloe, 7, whom she conceived with Dan Marino, and another child with current husband, Nahill Younis.
4. Donna and Nahil had an orange-themed wedding in Sagaponack, New York in 2009. They met at a New Year’s Eve party in the Bahamas.
5. Donna was paid millions to relocate across the country. She moved to Texas, but now resides in NYC.
Birth name: Daniel Constantine Marino, Jr
Birthday: September 15, 1961
Birthplace: Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Ethnicity: Polish, Italian
NFL Draft: 1983
Alma Mater: University of Pittsburgh
Wife: Claire Marino
Children: Daniel Charles, September 4,1986 Michael Joseph May 18,1988 Joseph Donald July 26,1989 Alexandra Claire (born 13 May 1992), Lia (born 12 July 1995 in China) and Niki Lin (born 15 December 1996 in China)
Resides: Ft Lauderdale, Florida
Dan, 51, confirmed the affair on Jan. 30, saying in a statement: “This is a personal and private matter. I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved.”
“My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together,” he wrote on Jan. 30, his 28th wedding anniversary. “And we continue to be a strong and loving family,” Dan continued in his statement.