Ringmaster Diggers Tim Ringy Saylor Bio, Wiki, Net Worth Quotes
- Education: University of Iowa, Bachelors German & Psychology
- Book: Treasure Hunting with Team ATC
- Children: Son Ian
- Pets: Boston Terrier Brjck
- Net Worth: $50,000
This show is just so good. It’s hard not to laugh at how excited Ringmaster aka Ringy and his buddy KG get over these artifacts. They search in random places including people’s backyards for treasure. not just any treasure but for artifacts worth tons of money. Unfortunately they haven’t been lucky enough to find items to get money to live like Jay-Z but they won’t quit. Ringmaster grew up as Tim Saylor in Montana and had an amazing education. He received two degrees from University of Iowa and worked in television production. He is working on his own series with another network. But oddly enough he lives in a small shack with his dog and son. I don’t know if he’s just being humble or if he really can’t afford to do better. Shows like The Soup with Joel McHale are always having a laugh at these two expense. But as smart as Ringy is I’m sure he is fully aware.
Back home in Montana, the boys stop in at KG’s mom’s place to look for a ring she lost four years ago. Will KG be able to reunite his dear, sweet mama with her favorite ring? Then the guys hike into the hills toting an old-timey wooden sluice to go a-prospectin’. KG and Ringy give it a shot with the outdated equipment, and lo and behold there’s gold in them there hills! They call in the big guns: Team ATC member Travis T.O. Johnson, who sets up his fully automated portable highbanker.
- CIV any artifacts related to the Civil War
- H.O.I (pr. HOY) hunks of iron
- JUICE POCKET a concentration of cool artifacts
- JUICE anything cool extracted from the earth
- NECTAR SECTOR an area with a high concentration of artifacts
- NECTAR anything cool extracted from the earth