RJ Molinere Bio Wiki Net Worth Swamp People
- Net Worth: $250,000
- Salary from Swamp People: $20,000 a season
- Age: 51
According to his handsome son Jay Paul every alligator hunter needs his hooks, string, needs clothes pins and chicken for bait. What they do is use their knowledge that they have gained for years from swimming, fishing, hunting or driving boats and apply it to alligator hunting. Knowing the area is more important than having the tools, it’s almost instinct. Jay Paul and RJ use a 17 Savage because it penetrates better, one shot is all they need. Sometimes when they get in an area unfamiliar they use tech gadgets like a GPS but that isn’t always available when they are in the swamps which have almost no reception.
They call it quitting time when they are getting towards those last few lines and they have enough gators in the boat. They head to the market and get rid of their gator and prepare for the next day by scouting out other areas to set up new line and bait. Nothing about gator hunting is easy and RJ Molinere who has had over 30 years experience knows all about that.
In speaking about the gators RJ says the animals are more scared of them then they are of the alligators. They are not set out to hurt people. 95% of the alligators are going to swim away from you but if you are putting yourself in a bad position the other 5% will try to bite you or hurt you. When they are backed into a corner they have to feed and protect themselves. But RJ says never underestimate an alligator it is still a wild animal.